Certified Health Coach | Owner
Rose opened IWM in 2010 with a mission to help clients get to the root of their health issues and find optimal health. As a board-certified Health and Wellness coach, she is passionate about Health Coaches becoming a part of every person’s health team and working alongside your health care professionals. She strives to empower clients to take control of their health, enjoy more whole foods, restful sleep, enjoyable exercise, and much laughter!
ROSES’S HEALTHY HABITS
- MOVEMENT – Walking, running, reformer pilates
- INTAKE – She rarely misses a Saturday at the Farmer’s Market, finding the best locally grown veggies for the week
- SLEEP HEALTH – Consistent bed times and wake times
- STRESS MANAGEMENT – Exercise, cooking, sunshine and deep breathing
Rose is married with two girls (Brooke, 17 and Carsyn, 15). She enjoys spending weekends watching her daughters play sports and soaking up every minute before they are off to college.
She loves an early morning pilates class or run with her friends and finds these to be very therapeutic to the soul. One day a week, she gets the privilege of leading pilates classes and that also fills her cup immensely!
Rio found our family in 2015 (as we were gearing up to watch the Olympics in Rio) and she is the family therapist and truly loves us unconditionally. Her daily dips in the pool keep her joints healthy too! She is spoiled and deserves a crown!
- Certified Health Coach, 13 years
- Bachelors of Science in Exercise Science, University of Florida
- Mayo Clinic Wellness Coach Certified
- National Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach, NBC-HWC
- Comprehensive Pilates Certified
- Pharmacy in Your Kitchen and Probiotics
- Understanding the Gut Brain, Stress, Appetite, Digestion & Mood
- The Science of Fat & Sugar
- The Diet Revolution
- Inflammation, Chronic Illness & the Brain
HEALTH & WELLNESS PERSONAL INTERESTS
- Fueling for Athletes
- Hormone Health
- Gut Health